To search and send a message template,
- Go to the text composition bar on the live chat panel
- Next type in the forward slash "/" followed by the Shortcut keyword previously setup for the saved message. Eg /Out of Stock
- As you type the Shortcut, you'd see the list of pre-saved match shortcuts the match the characters typed.
- Select the Message shortcut you want to send. If your list of Message Shortcuts is very big, you can navigate the list through up and down arrows.
- Click on the Message shortcut you want to send. After your click the pre-saved message will automatically get copied in the message compose text box.
- You can make edits to the message as required.
- Once done click on the send icon to send the message to the customer.