Message shortcuts help you pre-create responses for your live chat agents to quickly search and send to customers.
To setup Message Shortcuts go to settings tab and then click on Live chat settings
- In the Live Chat Settings page, navigate to Message Shortcuts
- Under the shortcut text box, enter a keyword, that can be easily remember and used to search the message. eg Out of Stock
- Next enter the Standard Message you want to send to the user.
- Click Save
After you have saved the Message Shortcut you can see it the list below
To edit a message shortcut,
- Navigate to the message shortcut you want to change and click the edit button it.
- After clicking the edit button, the shortcut keyword and message will be auto populated in the form above.
- Make the change as required and then click save.
To delete a Message Shortcut, navigate to the message shortcut you want to remove and click the delete icon.
To send these pre-saved messages from the live chat follow the Use Message Shortcuts in Live Chat