You can setup your Live Chat teams standard work hours through Live chat settings.
Note: By default the work hours for all live chat agents (including account owner) are assigned to be 24/7.
To manage your Live Chat team's work hours,
- Go to Settings tab and click on Live chat settings.
- Once inside the Live chat settings page, navigate to Office hours
- Here you can define the usual work timings for your team. First select the days and then enter the start and end timing for the selected day(s) of the week.
eg: Monday to Friday you might be working from 10 am to 10 pm.
- If you have different work hours for different days of the week, click on the + Add new button and select the day and time.
eg: Monday to Friday you might be working from 10 am to 10 pm and on Saturdays, they might be working only from 9am to 2pm.
- Similarly, if you have a break time, then you can add a new timing by clicking on the + Add new button.
Eg: If your work hours are 9 am to 12 pm and 1pm to 6 pm Monday to Friday. Create two work hours one for 9 am to 12 pm and the second one for 1 pm to 6pm.
- Once you are done adding your work hours, click "Save".
If your live agents are available 24 hours, select the days and then select the checkbox besides 24 hours.
You can also setup an away message when your team is not available on live chat, by following the Away Message Setup guide.