- You have connected your Facebook account, however you are not able to able to see the list of your pages.
- You created a Facebook page after connecting your Facebook Account to Jumper, but you are not able to see it in your list of pages.
This issue usually occurs if
- you didn't provide Jumper all the permissions to view and manage your pages or
- you created a page after you connected your Facebook to Jumper.
- you are not the Admin of the Facebook page (Note: Editor, Advertiser or Moderator roles won't work)
Troubleshoot Method 1:
- Make sure you are the Admin of the Facebook page you are trying to connect.
- Once you have the admin access to the page you are trying to connect, refresh your Jumper dashboard. You should be able to see the page now.
Troubleshoot Method 2:
- Go to your personal Facebook account which is the admin of the page
- Tap Settings and go to Business Integrations
- Under the Jumper.ai app, click "View and edit" to view the permissions you have given the app
- Scroll down to "Show list of pages you manage", switch it to "Allow" and tap Save
- Also, make sure you have allowed the permission to manage your page under "Manage your business". The checkbox beside your page should be selected here
- Once you have saved the settings, go back to your Jumper dashboard and refresh your page. These updates should be able to fix your issue and show your pages in the Jumper dashboard.
Troubleshoot Method 3:
- If method 2 fails, we would advise you to first disconnect your Facebook account from Jumper.
- Go to your personal Facebook Account settings, Tap Business integrations.
- Under the Jumper.ai app, select the tick mark beside the app and click "Remove"
- Go back to your Jumper dashboard and connect your Facebook account again.
Make sure when you are redirected to Facebook, make sure you give all requested permissions (Especially to "Manage your page" and "Manage your business".
If the above methods don't help, please check if you have two-factor authentication set up for the page not appearing in the list.
If you have it enabled, then make sure you also have two-factor authentication set up for your Facebook profile, using the instructions here. Once you have two-factor authentication enabled for both your profile and the specific page, it should appear in the list.
If none of it works, please reach out to our support.