While one of the most influential medium for commerce is Instagram, it's great to have the ability to tag your Jumper products for the quickest checkout and engagement.
This feature is currently available to approved businesses in these markets.
In this guide, we'll show you how to add Product & flows in your Facebook Business Manager account or edit existing checkout URLs for your existing Facebook Shop catalog Facebook Business Manager account and begin tagging products once Instagram approves your profile.
Before you begin
- Your account must be approved for shopping on Instagram to feature products in posts and stories.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app.
- You should already have completed set up for shopping on Instagram before you can enable it from your Instagram App.
Next, a quick checklist
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app downloaded and logged in.
- A Facebook page for your Business that enables the Business Manager account.
- Your Jumper store ready with your product catalog
- Blessings from Instagram Gods that have given you the approval. 🙏
Enable Business Settings for Shopping on Instagram
- Go to your profile on Instagram and tap the three horizontal lines to open the menu
- Tap Settings
- Tap Business
- Tap Shopping.
Note: The option to tap Shopping is only available to accounts that have been approved for shopping on Instagram.
- Tap continue
- Select a Product catalog to get started
Highly Recommended to read further to optimize Jumper + Instagram 👇
- First, what we'll do is create a new catalog in Facebook Business Manager
- Click E-Commerce, select upload product info
- Select where the catalog belongs, enter the name
- Tap Create
- Add Product Information and relevant details
- Under Website Link, add your Jumper link (Messenger (/m), Web-link, WhatsApp link, iMessage link) - this is dependant on your destination for checkouts.
- Click Add product and you're set!
- Repeat for Adding more products and destination checkout destination links.
- Happy Instagram Selling 🚀
Repeat for Adding more products and destination checkout destination links.
To check if your store is approved, in your Instagram account, click Settings, scroll down to Business Settings and click Shopping. If you've added multiple data sources, make sure the right one is checked.
Lets get Tagging now shall we?
At any point, feel free to navigate and check on the FAQs for this here.
Note: New products added to your store will be taggable as soon as they're imported to your catalog on your Facebook Business Manager - basically the steps we did above.
- To get going, simply create/edit your Instagram post you want to tag.
- AND/OR Select a photo or video and add a caption, effects and filters.
- Tap the products in the photo that you want to tag. For videos, a tray will appear where you can select up to five products you want to tag.
- Enter the names of the products you want to tag, then select them as they appear in the search box.
- Tap Done
- Tap Share
Be creative by using Jumper collection links to make optimal use of Shoppable Tags. 😇