To install Attentive chat to your WooCommerce store, here's what you need to do
- Tap Sales channels on the left navigation menu, go to Web
- Click on "Setup attentive messages" and add your website URL on which you want to launch attentive widget:
for example: "https://<YOUR_SITE_URL>"
- You can customize the widget now to match your brand look and feel (optional)
- Next, copy and paste the embed code, please make sure you're logged in to your admin dashboard on WooCommerce to do so, usually it's https://yourdomain.com/wp-admin unless you've customized it
- Once in the dashboard, click on Appearance and tap Theme Editor
Next, locate the file called footer.php and paste the embed code right above the </body> tagIn most cases footer.php is the file where you need to paste the embed code, but assuming you have a customized theme - then you can add it in "Theme settings -> Additional JS"
- Once done, on Jumper's dashboard, click verify to check if the script is installed. You should see Verification done, which means you're all set to go!
Customize the widget to adapt to the look and feel of your brand. Pick the message type, delays, intents and a whole lot more. Read more on customizations here.