Setting up your business profile
To get started with setting up you business profile, head over to Store > Setting > Business Profile on the Jumper dashboard
Here you should have to enter these details...
- Logo: This will be displayed on your webstore, on your attentive widgets and in the emails sent to your customers.
- Business e-mail and phone number: These will be communicated to the customer when they place an order.
- Business name: Your business name is displayed as the Brand name, on your webstore, widgets, messages, reciepts and emails.
If you did a mistake filling in your store name or want to change it later you can do it under store details card.
- Store link: Your business name is also used to auto generate your Jumper store link ie brandname.jumper.ai, for example Jumper.ai Store. You can edit this as required.
Tip: If you want to link it to your custom domain follow the instructions here: https://teamjumper.crunch.help/sales-channels/custom-domain-setup
- Account email/ Jumper login email: This is by default set to you the email you created your account with. If you signed up via a social login, then this email is set to your email address saved with the social login (ie. Facebook/Google).
If you change this email, your login email will also get updated.
- Business phone number: We will use this number to contact you or to send important communication related to your account, when required.
- Support Email and Number: These details will be shared with your customer, along with your order receipt and or when requested by the customer.
If you don't set this up, your account email and number, will be used as default support email and number.
- Business Address: Last but not the least, your businesses physical address (please fill this in for your shipping providers to pick up the products from)
For F&B module, you should setup your locations for individual outlets under Store >Settings > F&B outlet setting. For more help, see the guide here.