To install Attentive chat to your Squarespace website, here's what you need to do
- Tap Sales channels on the left navigation menu, go to Web
- Click on "Setup Attentive messages" and add your website URL on which you want to install the Attentive chat widget -
if its free domain (*squarespace.com) add "https://<YOUR_STORE_NAME>.squarespace.com" else key in "https://<YOUR_SITE_URL>"
- You can customize the widget now to match your brand look and feel (optional)
- Login to your Squarespace dashboard, click Settings
- Click the 'Advanced' section in the menu that will appear after you click 'Settings'
- Click 'Code Injection' in the ADVANCED settings
- Copy the embed code from your Jumper dashboard, go back to Squarespace and paste this code into the 'Footer' section.
Tap 'Save' at the left top corner of the page to save the inserted code and complete installation.
Once done, you’ll see the Attentive chat button at the bottom right corner.
Customize the widget to adapt to the look and feel of your brand. Pick the message type, delays, intents and a whole lot more. Read more on customizations here.